The Guardian of the Water Temple is a young human female who looks suspiciously familiar, but alone, she realises that she's not much of a match for anyone who'd want to challenge her for the Crystal, so she has help from her loyal steed, which is a... uh... I have no idea what it is. But she's had it as a pet since they were both small.Encyclopaedia description
The Water Guardian looks like Emela Andra Wu-Jardu. She wears an all blue outfit and wields a Sage's Wand.
Her steed appears to be an amalgam of aquatic species, mostly made of a crab/lobster and a leafy sea dragon. Judging by the description, it is likely that Pseudolonewolf never actually came up with a name for it.
- Water Temple (boss)
- Levels: 30
- EVA (%)
- Critical (%)
- Poison (%)
- Paralysis (%)
- Numbness (%)
- Silence (%)
- Curse (%)
- Confusion (%)
- Sleep (%)
- Blindness (%)
- Bleed (%)
- Zombie (%)
- Berserk (%)
|Attack||Physical||Physical||Deals damage to one target. May hit critically. May inflict Silence (10%).||0 MP|
|Hydro Claw||Water||Physical||Deals damage to one target. Has a high chance of hitting critically.||10 MP|
|Empty Claw||Physical||Physical||Deals damage to one target. Has a high chance of hitting critically.||10 MP|
|Inversion: Water||Thauma||Magical||Deals damage to all targets for a percentage of their maximum HP equal to their Water resistance.||30 MP|
|Tsunami||Water||Magical||Deals high damage to all targets.||16 MP|
|Bubble||Water||Magical||Deals damage to one target.||6 MP|
|Flame||Fire||Magical||Deals damage to one target. Only used on targets with Fire resistance below 81%.||6 MP|
|Lightning Bolt||Air||Magical||Deals damage to one target. Only used on targets with Air resistance below 81%.||6 MP|
|Stonesplosion||Earth||Magical||Deals damage to one target. Only used on targets with Earth resistance below 81%.||6 MP|
|Silence||Water||Magical||Hits one target. May inflict Silence (80%).||6 MP|
|Mega Barrier||Light||Magical||Gives self Shield (100%) and Magic Shield (100%). Only used while below 25% HP. Can only be used once per battle.||50 MP|
- Starts battle with Auto-Haste.
- On the first turn, the attack will be from the Beast, one of Tsunami, Inversion:Water, Hydro Claw or Empty Claw.
- On the second turn, the attack will be from Emela, one of Bubble, Flame, Lightning Bolt, Stonesplosion or Silence.
- Mega Barrier can be used by either character, though the animation implies it is cast by Emela.
- The Water Guardian's steed appears to be derived from a lobster or crab (claws and shell), Tadpole (tail), some sort of fish (possibly a ray), and specifically a leafy sea dragon (head).