Villageville is a town in Deliverance. It is very important in the first two chapters.
Villageville is a small village, and the first encountered in the game (not counting the Marauder or the YALORTian Monastery). There are several shops there, an Inn, and a couple of houses. Inside the Inn are a lot of people, but only one of them will give you a quest. Villageville also houses a magic shop (which is unlocked by doing Veneficus' quest), a forge, and a general store.
Nothing of interest happens in Villageville during Chapter 2 of Deliverance, though the spell forge is still useable.
Villageville contains Bob's Armour Shop, Villageville Inn, a magic shop, a forge, and many houses.
Bob's Villageville Shop
- Dagger (BronzeDagger + LeatherHilt)
- BronzeSword (BronzeBlade + LeatherHilt)
- Spear (BronzeSpeartip + WoodenShaft)
- Handaxe (Hatchet + WoodenGrip)
- ApprenticeStaff (GlassOrb + WoodenShaft)
- Wooden Shield
- Leather Helm
- Flame I Tome
- Bubble I Tome
- Stone I Tome
- Bolt I Tome
- Basic Staff (GlassOrb + OakShaft)
Go to coomwod cave and find the apprentice
youll get the spell forge
- Potion x 2 (Inn, upstairs)
- Tunic (House)
- Bubble 1 Tome (Spellforge, Secret Room left)
- RingofSPR (Spellforge, Secret Room centre)
- Onyx (Spellforge, Secret Room right)
- 20 gold (north of town)
If the player returns to Villageville late in the game, a salesman will be in front of a house at the top left part of the town. He will be selling the house for 3000 gold. Inside the house is a storage chest that can hold up to 180 items.