A village of sentient Trilobites, deep within the Trilobite Cave. It's completely cut off from human civilisation and the affairs of the surface world. It has really good items for sale, and the Arena is here!Encyclopaedia description
Cambria is a city of Trilobites, and an optional town to visit in MARDEK. Cambria's weapons are the strongest in the Hadris continent.
Getting into Cambria requires 4 Trilobite Keys, which can be obtained by:
- Trilobite Key I: can be found in a hidden chest in the Tainted Grotto - B2
- Trilobite Key II: dropped by the Zombies in Canonia when Moric invades (30% chance)
- Trilobite Key III: can be found in Social Fox's Tomb
- Trilobite Key IV: given by Gope in the Goznor inn after he was spared in the Gem Mine and Muriance was defeated.
After having all keys, go to the the southeast corner of the eastern map of the Eastern Glens and enter the Trilobite Cave. Each key unlocks a single locked door in the cave. The last door leads to Cambria.
All keys can be bought in Aeropolis in chapter 3 if any of them were missed in chapter 2, or a new character is created in chapter 3. However, the Arena tournaments will have changed in Chapter 3, and the tournament in chapter 2 will be inaccessible.
|1× Twin Trilobites||6,000|
|1× Tectonic Sword||400|
|1× Iron Greatblade||650|
|1× Ancient Sword||1,200|
|1× Earth Rod||1,000|
|1× Lightning Rod||3,000|
|5× Trilobite Armour||5,000|
|5× Green Robe||4,000|
|1× Bandit Leather||1,000|
|5× Kettle Hat||200|
|Belt of Movement||5,000|
Main article: Gope.
Non-random: See Cambria Arena
Cambria also has an Arena, where warriors and adventurers may compete in tournaments for prizes.
In Chapter 3, the way to the arena is blocked by Lord Sir Bong-Bong McFtong the Moderately Bonkers and cannot be accessed until six Trilobite Warriors scattered throughout the world are defeated. They can be found in the Heroes' Den, Dark Temple, Water Temple, Fire Temple, Earth Temple and Miasmal Citadel - one in each place. More details can be found here.
More information about specific tournaments can be found here.
A full map of the area, using in-game graphics, with exits, save crystals, significant NPCs, and other things of interest marked can be found here.
- Cambria comes from the Cambrian Age, the first period of complex life on Earth. One of the most famous organisms from this time were the trilobites.