Wobblescimitare has written a play, which is seen by Mardek, Elwyen and Deugan after Qualna is defeated. His play is a generic, stereotypical-like parody of the previous chapter of MARDEK. The casting of the play is:
- Madrak (Mardek): Bartholio
- Dougal (Deugan): Vennie
- Elma (Princess/Emela): Aalia
- Maurice (The Dragon/Muriance): Mugbert
- The Witch (Canonia Shaman): Lifewood Shaman
- GALARIS (Moric): Aeropolis Shaman
- Social Fox: Unknown Actor
However, his play is spoiled by the jealous Bernard, who wanted to play GALARIS. Instead of an actor, he sends to a stage a real zombie (known as the Zombie Actor). He is luckily stopped by the cooperation of Mardek, Elwyen, Bartholio, and Aalia.
- Wobblescimitare's last name is a parody of Shakespeare; 'wobble' is a synonym to 'shake', while 'scimitar' and 'spear' are both melee weapons.
- GALARIS is a god of death. In the play, he parodies Moric.
- Mardek and Elwyen didn't have to pay for a ticket, because Elwyen helped Wobblescimitare with story of the play.
- Wobblescimitare is the only human on Belfan who has no surname prefix.